1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. These Regulations on Membership in the Ceramic Materials Manufacturers Association (hereinafter referred to as the “Association”) are made on the basis of the Charter of the Association, applicable laws as well as other internal documents of the Association, and represents the basic document defining conditions of the members admission to the Association, rights and obligations of the members as well as the procedure of expulsion and withdrawal of the members from the Association.
2. MEMBERSHIP IN THE ASSOCIATION
2.1. Any legal bodies and their associations (unions), carrying out activities in the sphere of construction, research works, building materials manufacturing, as well as foreign organizations, carrying out similar activities in the Russian Federation, sharing the objectives and the targets of the Association, described in its Charter, taking an active part in its activities and paying membership dues and fees may become founders and members of the Association.
2.2. The members of the Association are the founders and the legal bodies which entered the Association after its state registration, paid both admission and initial monthly fees and comply with the provisions of the Charter and other internal documents of the Association.
2.3. The title to membership in the Association cannot be assigned to third parties.
3. ПPROCEDURE OF ADMISSION OF NEW MEMBERS
OF THE ASSOCIATION, WITHDRAWAL AND
EXPULSION OF THE MEMBERS FROM THE ASSOCIATION.
3.1. The organization willing to become a member of the Association shall submit the following documents to the Association:
- Association admission application addressed to the President of the Association;
- the document confirming powers of the person, who signed the application (a certified copy of the order on appointment to the post);
- certified copies of the certificate on registration of a legal entity, the Charter of a legal entity.
3.2. Legal entities as admitted as members to the Association by the resolution of the General Meeting of the Members of the Association upon submission of the President of the Association, on the basis of the application of the authorized body of the legal entity being an applicant, with enclosed the above mentioned documents.
3.3. The Association admission application shall be considered by the President of the Association not later than fourteen calendar days. Following the results of the application consideration, in case the applicant meets the requirements of the Charter and these Regulations, the President shall put the applicant to vote of the General Meeting of the members of the Association.
3.4. The resolution on admission to the Association shall be made by two-thirds of voices of the members of the General Meeting of the members of the Association. The resolution on admission shall be brought to the notice of the applicant in writing within five working days upon the adoption of the resolution. Together with the notice, the applicant shall be sent bills for payment of admission fees. The applicant shall be considered to be admitted to the Association when the Association’s account is debited with the sum of the membership dues.
3.5. The membership in the Association may be terminated in the following cases:
- at the Association member’s sole discretion;
- upon the resolution of the General Meeting of the Members of the Association.
3.6. The member of the Association shall have the right to, at its own discretion, withdraw from the Association upon termination of a fiscal year. In this case it shall bear secondary liability for its obligations pro rata the amount of its payment within two years upon the moment of its withdrawal.
3.7. The member of the Association may be expelled from the Association upon the resolution of the General Meeting of the members of the Association adopted by simple majority of votes of the Association voting members who took part in the voting, on the basis of the proposal of the President of the Association, in the following cases:
- carrying out the actions contradicting the objectives and the targets of the Association;
- non-compliance with the provisions of the Charter of the Association;
- non-fulfillment of the obligation on payment of monthly membership fees within two months upon the due date;
- for other violations of the Charter as well as in cases if its activities contradicts the targets of the Association and results in discredit of the Association as a whole, one or more members of the Association.
3.8. The members shall withdraw from the Association by submitting a written application to the President. In this case the Association shall make financial and credit calculations under the contracts which were concluded by it with the Association.
3.9. In case of voluntary withdrawal or expulsion from the Association, the paid membership dues and fees shall not be paid back. The target payments shall be paid back in the amount which has not been spent for implementation of the target program.
3.10. Should the member be expelled from the Association, the powers of the representatives of the given entity in the management and inspection bodied of the Association shall cease.
4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE MEMBERS OF THE ASSOCIATION
4.1. The members of the Association shall be legal entities which have submitted the application, paid the admission fees, share the objectives and the targets of the Association, acknowledge the Charter, take part in its activities as well as, on a regular basis, pay membership dues and fees.
4.2. The members of the Association shall have the right:
- to participate in administration in the manner established by the Articles of Incorporation and the Charter of the Association;
- to submit for consideration of the Association bodies the offers on all matters which belong to the objects of activity of the Association, to participate in their discussion and decision-making processes;
- to receive information on expenditure of financial (including foreign currency) funds, to have priority to be rendered the services by the Association, to give information, in its forms and seals, on its membership in the Association;
- to make contributions to centralized and special funds, founded by the Association, to form sources for financing and implementation of regional programs;
- to finance and extend credits, upon the terms favorable for itself, the projects and the programs accepted by the Association;
- to participate, on a contractual basis, in affairs of joint, mixed and other enterprises, of market structures founded by the Association;
- to use in full the business and commercial information which is available to the Association, other services rendered by the Association as well as the results of its activities;
- to withdraw from the Association.
4.3. The member of the Association shall be obliged to:
- to comply with the applicable laws, the Charter of the Association, its Articles of Incorporation and other certificates accepted by the regulatory bodies of the Association within the scope of their powers;
- to constantly consider public opinion and social consequences of the results of performance of the Association’s tasks;
- to respect interests of other partners, to strictly comply with the conditions of different kinds of contracts and agreements, to indemnify against incurred losses;
- to make contributions in the manner and in the amounts provided for by the Charter and other agreements made between the members of the Association;
- to fulfill other obligations provided for by applicable laws, the Association Charter, its Articles of Incorporation and other certificates accepted by the regulatory bodies of the Association within the scope of their powers.
5. PROCEDURE OF MAKING CONTRIBUTIONS AND AMOUNT OF MEMBERSHIP DUES AND FEES
5.1. The Association funds shall be formed by its members. The initial monthly membership dues shall be paid by each candidate member of the Association together with the admission fee. The second and the subsequent monthly membership dues shall be paid by each member of the Association within the first ten calendar days of the current month. The amount of the admission fee shall make Five Thousand rubles (RUB 5,000.00) for each member of the Association. The amount of the monthly membership due shall be equal to Ten Thousand rubles (RUB 10,000.00) for each member of the Association.
5.2. The fees can be paid in the form of money, securities, other property and non-property rights or other rights having money value. The cost of the contributed property shall be estimated subject to agreement between the member of the Association and the General Meeting in rubles. The members of the Association shall forfeit the right of disposal of the contributed property.
5.3. The amounts of contributions as well as the changes related to the time limits and forms of the admission fee payment shall be established by the General Meeting of the members of the Association.
5.4. The admission and annual membership dues and fees shall be used for maintenance of management personnel, consulting service and maintenance of the activities provided for by the Charter of the Association.
5.5. The target payments shall be intended for financing of specific events and programs. The time limits, the size and the form of the contribution shall be established by the General Meeting of the members of the Association.
5.6. Contributions of the members as well as all property acquired by it at its own expense shall be owned by the Association, can be used exclusively for implementation of the authorized objectives and targets and cannot be distributed between the members of the Association.
5.7. The Association shall carry out financial and economic activities according to the current business schedules approved of by the Management Board of the Association.
6. AMENDMENTS TO THE REGULATIONS
6.1. These Regulations can be amended and supplemented on the basis of the resolution of the General Meeting of the Association members made by a simple majority vote and the President of the Association.
6.2. All amendments and supplements made hereto, no matter who initiated them, shall be approved of by the Resolution of the President.